59 Parni Place Frenchs Forest 2086 NSW
Picturesque Views In Privacy
Quietly located down a private carriageway this dual level residence occupies an elevated position that attracts refreshing breezes and offers gorgeous leafy views across the surrounding canopies. This lovely home boasts many attractive features including striking wood beam ceilings, huge picture windows, exposed brick feature walls and a combustion fireplace all creating warm and inviting interiors.
The dual level design provides a fantastic upper level home environment while downstairs the fourth bedroom/studio includes a private bathroom and kitchenette. Conveniently linked to the house the studio can also be fully self-contained and may be suitable for a second family or relatives. Upstairs invites the picturesque surroundings inside with floor to ceiling windows whilst downstairs links to the front and rear outdoor spaces, which include multiple balconies and patios, lush lawns and established gardens.
Forestway shopping centre, Warringah aquatic centre and The Forest High School are all close at hand and provide an excellent opportunity for families looking for a spacious & private home nearby to the many facilities Frenchs Forest has to offer.
• Beautiful gardens and lush lawns with stunning natural rock features
• Modern open plan kitchen, European appliances, private balcony
• Spacious main living room with dining area, plus casual family room
• Bright spacious upper level bathroom with corner spa
• Three upper level bedrooms with picture windows and built-ins
• Lower level 4th bedroom, studio or rumpus with bathroom and kitchenette
• Tandem two car lock up garage with handy workshop space
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Frenchs Forest, NSW 2086 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,000,000