59 Beaconsfield Street Newport NSW 2106
Masterful Restoration Set On 1192 sqm Of Pittwater Beauty59 Beaconsfield Street, Newport
The unique features include:
- Views of Old Mangrove Bay from its private setting.
- Combination of indoor /outdoor entertaining areas with alfresco dining.
- Fully restored kitchen is fitted with modern gas appliances and granite benchtops
- Well proportioned lounge and dining rooms with high ornate ceilings
- Four bedrooms three bathrooms and a study area
- Old fashioned wrap around veranda recently restored to its original state
- Parents retreat or teenage accommodation with alternate access.
- Set amongst lush gardens and low maintenance lawns.
- Access to Pittwater and a short stroll to Newport and Bungan beaches.
It takes a unique talent to restore a home to its original condition yet maintain its historic feature. This stylish home is certain to surprise you and just awaits a family to enjoy all the stunning features that have been created.
Council Rates: $ 548.46 per quarter
Water Rates: $ 252.15 per quarter + usage
Gordon Archibald 0427 027 436
- Sat, 1st Oct 12:30PM – 1:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Newport, NSW 2106 priced between $1,800,000 and $3,300,000