58 Greenwood Street Brighton 4017 QLD
Sold by Lance Russell!
This 1970's highset chamfer board style home enters the market representing fantastic value. I think you would agree that at this price point we have sellers that have committed to the sale and have given me clear instructions to get the property sold for them ASAP! I am going to keep this short, as the longer it takes you to read this someone else could be taking this home from underneath you.
* Please note the ground floor area is not legal height. The renovation in this part of the home is incomplete and therefore this will be left as is and where is for the new purchaser when they take over the property at settlement.
Due to the side boundary of the property backing onto the Deagon Deviation the sellers have invested allot into the property to eliminate traffic/road noise.
The added improvements are:
- Tontine acoustic insulation in the walls
- In the ceiling of the ground floor utility room there is soundproof plasterboard with a soundproofing membrane between the plaster board and the wooden floors
- Windows were sound proofed 2015
The catalogue of features includes, but is not limited to:
- Three good size bedrooms with a built-in wardrobe in the master bedroom
- Modern open plan kitchen with breakfast bar, stone benches, glass splash backs, electric cooktop complete with dishwasher
- Air-conditioned living area
- Polished hardwood timber floors throughout
- Home completely rewired in 2012
- Plumbing waste was completely redone in 2013
- All electrical and plumbing work was completed by licensed tradespeople
- Both front and rear decks have been built by a qualified tradesman & certified by council
- Waterproofing on the ground floor has been completed
- The ground floor utility room is wired up completely and gas has been run for the oven
Location is A-grade with just a short 15 minute walk to the waterfront on Flinders Parade and easy access out onto the Houghton Highway Bridge to venture over to the Peninsular.
This really is a no brainer.............are you going to be the fortunate buyer!?
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Brighton, QLD 4017 priced between $250,000 and $460,000