58 Greenwood Street Brighton QLD 4017
Cul-de-sac Living 835m2 of Residential Zoning!58 Greenwood Street, Brighton
* Please note the ground floor area is not legal height. The renovation in this part of the home is incomplete and therefore this will be left as is and where is for the new purchaser when they take over the property at settlement.
Due to the side boundary of the property backing onto the Deagon Deviation the sellers have invested allot into the property to eliminate traffic/road noise.
The added improvements are:
- Tontine acoustic insulation in the walls
- In the ceiling of the ground floor utility room there is soundproof plasterboard with a soundproofing membrane between the plaster board and the wooden floors
- Windows were sound proofed 2015
The catalogue of features includes, but is not limited to:
- Three good size bedrooms with a built-in wardrobe in the master bedroom
- Modern open plan kitchen with breakfast bar, stone benches, glass splash backs, electric cooktop complete with dishwasher
- Air-conditioned living area
- Polished hardwood timber floors throughout
- Home completely rewired in 2012
- Plumbing waste was completely redone in 2013
- All electrical and plumbing work was completed by licensed tradespeople
- Both front and rear decks have been built by a qualified tradesman & certified by council
- Waterproofing on the ground floor has been completed
- The ground floor utility room is wired up completely and gas has been run for the oven
Location is A-grade with just a short 15 minute walk to the waterfront on Flinders Parade and easy access out onto the Houghton Highway Bridge to venture over to the Peninsular.
This really is a no brainer.............are you going to be the fortunate buyer!?
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Brighton, QLD 4017 priced between $280,000 and $520,000