58 Gardere Avenue Curl Curl 2096 NSW
Spacious Family Home on the reserve
A substantial and spacious family home completely renovated and located in a premier street alongside a reserve. Double bedrooms throughout, sundrenched north facing frontage, cul de sac street and just a stroll to either primary schools and beach.
* Double bedrooms with built-ins, main with WIR and ensuite
* Sculpted hall arch, rosette ceilings and mahogany flooring
* Open-plan kitchen, living and dining with ornate open fireplace
* Elegant French doors open to rear patio, private backyard fully fenced
* Family room flows to sunlit balcony with wide northerly views
* Two living areas, the upstairs being the parental get away
* Separate home office, renovated bathrooms
* Ample storage, carport, outdoor shower and shed for the tools, plenty of room for a pool (STCA)
Exclusive setting directly adjoining Harbord Heathland Bush Reserve with easy stroll to day care, primary and senior schools, beach, transport and village.
Land Size: 470 sqm
Buyers Guide $2,380,000
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Curl Curl, NSW 2096 priced between $1,700,000 and $3,100,000