58 Darnell Street Yarrabilba QLD 4207
Exquisite Family Living With An Abundance Of Features!58 Darnell Street, Yarrabilba
* Follow Yarrabilba Drive to the second set of traffic lights
* Turn right at lights and the property is located on the right hand side
This property speaks class! From the second you step foot through the large timber front door, your eyes are drawn to the cathedral entry ceilings and statement pendant lights. It doesn't stop there though.. Leading through to the massive Open Plan Living area and huge kitchen and butlers pantry fit for a chef, this property does not disappoint!
58 Darnell Street Also Presents:
* Large and spacious Open Plan Living
* Impeccable kitchen incorporating quality stainless steel appliances with dishwasher and 900mm gas cook-top, oven and rangehood
* Butlers Pantry with ample bench and cupboard space
* An additional tiled media room is ideally positioned and can be closed off away from the main hub of the home for a sense of separation and privacy
* Five great sized bedrooms include built-in-robes
* The master suite is exceptional in size and includes a true walk-in-robe and own ensuite bathroom
* Both bathrooms are impeccably stylish, each with free standing bath-tubs and separate toilet rooms, as well as the ensuite featuring his and her basins
* Alfresco area perfect for entertaining
* Garden shed for your everyday handyman
Additional features include:
* Entry foyer with 3.5 meter ceilings and pendant lighting
* Ducted air-conditioning throughout
* Ducted Vacuum system
* Security alarm system
* Intercom system
* Plumbed in connection for the fridge
* Smart-wired home with Pay TV, phone line & internet available
* 2 car remote garage with access to the backyard through an external roller door
* Fully fenced yard
* double gate side access for extra car parking
You can not truly appreciate the sophistication this property hides within without booking an inspection to come see it first hand!
Perfectly positioned between Brisbane & the Gold Coast, Yarrabilba really is in the middle of it all. Just 15 kilometres from the M1 Motorway, it’s an easy drive to the region’s renowned theme parks, award winning Mount Tamborine wineries and much of South-East Queensland’s natural beauty.
Yarrabilba is a booming development; the estate has already become a vibrant community and is appealing to families of all calibres. Yarrabilba Village is now open and includes the basic necessities within walking distance of your door step - services include: IGA, Doctor, Dentist, Hair Dresser, Pathology, Pizzerias, Chinese & Cafés plus additional retailers yet to open their doors. Coles is currently under construction is due to open in November 2017.
The Exchange Employment Centre caters for all looking to obtain apprenticeships or to gain skills in most industries, this is located by the Shaw Street Oval.
St. Clare’s Catholic Primary School is now open and is catering from Prep to Year 4. For the little ones, Harmony Daycare Centre is open & conveniently positioned on Combs Street for the morning drop off. In addition to cater for the growing community, a brand new State Primary School will be opening for the first day of school in 2018.
It really is a great place to call home – the lifestyle on offer is attractive with the endless facilities available to residents including Darlington Parkland, Shaw Street Sporting Oval, Tennis Courts, Dog Park along with an opportune spot at Thom & Ann’s Deli/café for a cup of coffee or weekend breakfast.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Yarrabilba, QLD 4207 priced between $350,000 and $650,000