5/8 Charnwood Street Sunnybank Hills QLD 4109
VENDOR'S RELOCATED! MUST BE SOLD!5/8 Charnwood Street, Sunnybank Hills
Nestled off the busy roads, situated in the family friendly pocket of Heritage Close you are welcomed this large modern townhouse perfect for young families, busy professionals or investors!
Having one of the largest floor plan sizes of the complex, you are greeted by a long and wide driveway. Through the front door, you are embraced by the open plan layout with plenty of natural sunlight shining through bringing warmth to this home!
Kitchen with plenty of cabinet space as well as bench top space for the upcoming master chef candidates. Enjoy your afternoon tea in your undercover pergola with a low maintenance courtyard.
Upstairs you will find the family room with access to the balcony which welcomes the afternoon breeze to flow throughout the home! 3 generous sized bedrooms all with built in sliding wardrobes and ceiling fans to keep everybody cool throughout the summer! Master room features an exclusive air-conditioning unit as well as ceiling fan, with larger built in robes as well as a boutique ensuite.
Features at a glance:
- 3 Spacious Bedrooms with built in sliding wardrobes (Master features ensuite and air - conditioning unit)
- Ceiling fans throughout
- 2 Bathrooms + separate toilet downstairs
- Kitchen showcasing gas cooktops as well as multiple storage cabinets
- Large open living and dining room with air condition unit
- Courtyard with undercover pergola (entertainment area)
- Side access to backyard
- Rumpus upstairs with balcony access
- Spacious laundry room
- Large tiled floors downstairs
- Polished wood floor planks upstairs
- Within Sunnybank Hills Primary School Catchment
- Jackson Road Shopping Village
- Pinelands Shopping Centre
- Sunnybank Plaza / Market Square
- Sunnybank Hills Shopping Mall
- Sunnybank Train Station
- Bus Stop
Do not hesitate and miss out on this opportunity! Contact Nelson Cheng at 0406 999 837 to book your inspection today!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Sunnybank Hills, QLD 4109 priced between $280,000 and $520,000