58 Cairnes Road Glenorie NSW 2157
Beautifully renovated family home with stunning alfresco poolside setting on easy-care acreage.58 Cairnes Road, Glenorie
With an emphasis on sophisticated outdoor living, this stylishly renovated family home is ready to step into and enjoy.
A functional layout featuring independent living space and generously sized bedrooms, including striking Master Suite positioned at one end of the home, allows space and privacy for all.
The property offers the following:
• Light-filled open-plan Caesar-stone kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, gas cook-top plus generous sized Butler's pantry with second sink and ample storage space.
• Bright family meals area featuring slide-back stacker doors and timber floors stepping out to large all-weather alfresco deck and beautiful cabana with views over the wet edge pool and rural backdrop beyond. A stunning area for family gatherings and entertaining friends poolside.
• Stylish lounge room with feature sand-stone wall for fireplace setting (with chimney/flue set behind covered wall). Boasting timber flooring and plantation shutters this is a lovely area to relax and unwind.
• Family room/home theatre positioned away from main family hub allows for privacy and independent living space.
• Four double bed size bedrooms; all with built-ins including size-able Master Suite complete with spacious his/her walk-in robe and modern bathroom with double vanities with stone tops and frame-less shower.
• Fifth bedroom or study with fitted cupboards and fitted desk
• Spacious modern laundry with an abundance of fitted cupboard space and work-space
• Main bathroom with shower, vanity and bath and separate toilet
• Third toilet outdoors near pool.
• Ducted air throughout. (Two systems).
• Plantation shutters.
• Timber floors inside and travertine stone tiling to external areas.
• Massive under-house storage with potential for additional rooms (stca).
• Biocycle sewerage.
• Mains water with additional tank water.
• Gated entry with intercom.
The outdoor alfresco areas are a huge feature of the property. Additionally there is a built in BBQ and pizza-oven . If you love entertaining this whole area is a dream come true!
The acreage is a perfect size with plenty of space for kids to run around in and play footy or cricket, ideal for the little ones to have a pony, goats or quad bikes. The setting is private with lovely rural outlook. There are beautifully appointed established gardens fronting the home with built-in sprinkler system and sweeping circular driveway.
A separate sealed driveway leads to a large shed; ideal for the DIY enthusiast, car or boat collector; ideal space for a workshop with three phase power, electricity and concrete floor.
This really is a picture perfect property ideal for those wanting to step into acreage and have all the benefits of a renovated home with stylish outdoor living on an easy care smaller acreage block
Situated just minutes to Glenorie shopping village, local schools and transport, this really is the most perfect property.
Be quick smaller acreages like these are as rare as hens teeth!
Please note: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties are advised to carry out and rely on their own investigations.
- Sat, 1st Oct 12:15PM – 1:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Glenorie, NSW 2157 priced between $1,500,000 and $2,800,000