58 Birchwood Place Stretton 4116 QLD
A LOWSET LIFESTYLE WORTH LIVING
Auction Location: On Site.
Guaranteed to impress! This sensational and very spacious lowset has impeccable presentation throughout and for buyers wanting to just move in and start getting on with life, it’s the perfect property!
Families seeking superior quality with high-end finishes, multiple living areas and a study or 5th bedroom can relax knowing this Clarendon home offers all this and much more! Inside you’ll discover a calming design with tasteful decor and ducted air conditioning that includes:
• Generously sized and fully tiled formal lounge and dining area just off the main entry hallway. An elegant space with feature walls and two large sets of windows ensuring lovely natural light and air flow.
• Big and comfy everyday living room for setting up your cosy sofa’s and coffee table and enjoying family time – with access to side patio.
• Dedicated dining area opposite the luxury kitchen which also offers breakfast bar seating and is equipped with Westinghouse appliances and two pantries.
• Large rumpus room at the back of the home which is a great area for hosting your media equipment, pool table or as a kid’s play space.
• Fantastic fully paved and covered outdoor patio that’s totally private! This huge area is perfect for enjoying lazy days and entertaining friends around the BBQ.
• Four double size bedrooms and a study all carpeted and with blinds. All bedrooms have storage robes with two fitted with walk-in facility. The master has an ensuite with dual vanity and large shower and the main bathroom is beautifully appointed with full size bath and separate WC.
• A triple garage with drive-thru capacity to the rear yard is ideal for parking extra vehicles or accessing working equipment and tools stored in the lockable garden shed.
A low maintenance garden over 625sqm with fenced grounds and pavers for easy side access and lush front lawns.
The position is within Stretton College catchment and perfect for walking to local shops and bus stops. It’s close to the motorway entry and recreational facilities of the neighbourhood.
Additional features include:
• Electric blinds
• Security screens
• Alarm system
• 8 panel solar system
• 3000L water tank
• Garden shed
The owners are downsizing and have already bought a unit, so this huge lowset must be sold at auction, if not before.
THIS AUCTION WILL BE HELD ON-SITE
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Stretton, QLD 4116 priced between $490,000 and $910,000