576 Laceys Creek Road Laceys Creek QLD 4521
50km Bris CBD - Over 300ac of Dayboro Dairy Country on Three Titles576 Laceys Creek Road, Laceys Creek
Cloud Flexi Auction System - overcoming liquidity issues of traditional auction
- A Cloud Virtual Reality Tour is available to help you to assess the property remotely
- Flexible deposit and settlement conditions are available by negotiation if required
- Offers can be made prior to auction and each offer is assessed on its merits
- No vendor bidding - We just think it's silly!
Situated on a quiet road only 50km from Brisbane CBD, with an abundance of water, big creek frontage and the giant figs, hoop pines and rolling hills synonymous with the Dayboro Valley.
With over 300 acres on three titles, there is potential for a SMSF or Extended Family part purchase. One of the largest farms available this close to Brisbane CBD. Do not delay to inspect!
Serious seller requires a result on auction day - mark down the 9th November in your diary!
The 2 bedroom highset Queenslander has 2 sleep-outs and 2 bathrooms and
ample tank water storage.
There are steel cattle yards, 3 new steel sheds, 18 x 12 m, 18 x 10m, 15x 10m and 3 others including the old dairy building.
Water is a feature with an 8 ac movable irrigation license sourced from a bore incorporating fixed sprinklers that also provide stock and garden water.
There is over 1km of frontage to Laceys Creek as well as dams in outer paddocks.
This property is an ex dairy farm with excellent pastures of Kikuyu, Gatton Panic, Setaria grasses with seasonal Clovers.
The 314 acre property is approx 80% white on the veg map and elevations range between 80m and 220m above sea level.
Just 7km from endearing Dayboro, 27km from Petrie and the new university set to open in 2020 and a very comfortable 50km commute to Brisbane CBD.
1. Take the Google Streetview linked 3D Tour with 360 aerial online
2. Call 7 days to arrange a physical inspection
Cloud 3D Tour
- Rotate 360, zoom in and out and click arrows to move forward
- Menu in the upper left-hand corner and plans in the lower right help you navigate
If this property is being sold by auction or without a price, a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Laceys Creek, QLD 4521 priced between $800,000 and $1,600,000