57 Villa Street Annerley 4103 QLD
SOLD BY KERRY MARSHALL
IN A CLASS OF ITS OWN
This classic home is a fine example of the Californian Bungalow Architectural style
not commonly found in Brisbane. Often admired for its graciousness and individuality this home is now available to capture your heart.
Located close to Yeronga Memorial Park in an enclave of and surrounded by Colonial and Queenslander character homes this renovated Californian Bungalow caters for a sophisticated yet relaxed and comfortable Queensland lifestyle. With a warm and welcoming ambience and presented with flair the features of this property will impress upon inspection.
This outstanding property offers:
- Welcoming formal entry
- Gracious formal sitting and dining rooms - soaring ceilings, ornate cornices, polished hardwood floors adding warmth
- Generously proportioned open plan family lounge, kitchen and dining area
- Well appointed kitchen-stainless steel appliances, large pantry, abundant storage, ample bench space for the most discerning home chef
- Luxurious renovated contemporary bathroom
- 3 bedrooms and study - Main bedroom of grand proportions-soaring ceilings, ornate cornices, polished hardwood floors
- Original features
- Polished hardwood floors throughout - tiled family area
- Generous windows allowing abundant light and air to rooms
- Air conditioned and ceiling fans
- Well maintained and presented throughout
- Large laundry and storage room
- Lock up double garage with room for storage
- Massive driveway offers further off street parking
- Water tank
- Fully fenced and landscaped
This is a fantastic location to enjoy an inner city lifestyle
- Short amble to leafy Yeronga Memorial Park with its myriad of facilities - Wide open spaces to enjoy, walk or picnic in - Yeronga Swimming Complex - tennis courts-dog enclosure - Croquet Club - South Football Club and fields - walking paths
- Broad selection of restaurants, specialty bars and coffee shops to be experienced in Annerley and nearby Yeronga
- Conveniently located close to bus, train, and South East Freeway. 6km to CBD.
- Walking distance to local schools
- Nearby shopping complex & specialty shops - Annerley and Fairfield
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Annerley, QLD 4103 priced between $490,000 and $910,000