57 Trink Street Cloverdale WA 6105
TIMELESS BEAUTY57 Trink Street, Cloverdale
This beautiful home is a rare find. With jarrah hardwood floors and ultra high ceilings throughout, this solid double brick home has an abundance of charm, warm inviting atmosphere and large open plan living, kitchen and dining area. It is light and bright and will make you feel at home right away. Nestled in the heart of Cloverdale, this home has plenty to offer in terms of lifestyle and location.
* Two very large bedrooms with ceiling fans
* Third bedroom/study/sleep out
* Huge open plan kitchen/dining area with gas cooking and sky light
* Large lounge room/living area with stunning French windows
* Jarrah floorboards, high ornate ceilings, designer pendant lights, large windows
* Brand new 8kw Mitsubishi Electric Inverter Split System air-conditioning
* Bathroom with bath and plenty of storage space
* Large laundry with plenty of storage and potential to be renovated into a second bathroom
* Separate toilet
* Large paved outdoor entertaining area with well-established trees
* Ample drive way parking space - enough room for 4 vehicles
* Built in 1962
* 407sqm survey strata block - NO FEES or other negatives
* Council rates: $1297.57 per annum Water Rates $992.82
* Quiet street with local traffic only
* 11km from Perth CBD
* 1.5km to Belmont Forum shopping centre
* 2.7km to picturesque Tomato Lake
* 250m from beautiful Forster Park with sporting facilities and childrens' playground
* 7 mins drive to Perth Airport
* Less than 15 mins drive to: Crown Casino, Perth Stadium, Curtin University, Victoria Park cafe' strip, Westfield Carousel and Galleria Shopping Centre
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Cloverdale, WA 6105 priced between $280,000 and $520,000