57 Hector Road Willoughby 2068 NSW
No Conservation or Heritage Restrictions
Unlock the potential of this traditional brick character cottage for family lifestyle. Set on a wide level 569sqm block, this charming home offers a wealth of options to renovate or extend (STCA) in this quiet tree-lined street, minutes walk to shops, City Express buses, schools and parks and convenient to Artarmon rail and Chatswood CBD.
* Full of original charm with polished timber floors, ornate plaster ceilings and feature joinery
* Three double bedrooms, one with built-ins and gardenfront rear bedroom offering options for use as casual living
* Classic lounge plus separate dining with original open fireplace
* Modern electric kitchen with utility area and adjoining laundry
* Original bathroom with bath, separate WC, front brick sunroom/study
* Expansive level garden with freestanding garage/studio/workshop
* Wide level block with tandem double carport and side driveway
* Ultra quiet but super convenient, this popular street is a few blocks from Willoughby Road buses, cafes, shops and restaurants
* Walk to Willoughby Primary School and Willoughby Girls High and close to highly-regarded Artarmon Public School
* Just 1.3km to Artarmon rail and retail strip, and under 2km to Westfield Chatswood, schools, boutiques, eateries and transport interchange
* With no heritage or conservation restrictions, this is a great opportunity to buy into this premium position and design your dream.
Lot Size: 569sqm.
Council Rates: $409.00pq
Water Rates: $170.00pq
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Willoughby, NSW 2068 priced between $1,700,000 and $3,100,000