57 Dongola Road Keilor Downs 3038 VIC
Built to Last, Designed to Please
A solid home with a considered floor plan, this three-bedroom, two-bathroom family home embraces outstanding space, exceptional convenience and exciting potential.
Charming and comfortable as is, the home sits on a generous allotment of approximately 680m2, presenting a world of opportunities to enhance or update.
Light filled and offering ducted heating, air conditioner and ceiling fans throughout, the residence comprises a sizeable L shaped lounge and open plan kitchen/meals/living area.
Bright and centrally located the kitchen boasts ample bench and storage space, gas cook top and large Blanco range hood.
A fully tiled main bathroom is easily accessed by three bedrooms, each including mirrored BIR’s plus the master enjoys its own ensuite.
Oversized and unexpected, outside boasts an ideal space for entertaining!
A stunning gazebo, with gas BBQ and ornamental garden, looks out to the grassy yard and enjoys the convenience of an outdoor powder room.
Additionally, the home offers a double lock up garage and garden shed plus an extended carport providing up to five more car spaces, with potential to transform to enclosed parking with ease.
At your doorstep is Keilor Plaza shopping centre, transport, parks and schools while handy freeway access and train station are just minutes away!
- Solid brick family home, with opportunity to enhance
- Three bright bedrooms, all include BIR’s, ceiling fan plus master with ensuite
- Generous L shaped lounge room, enjoying abundant natural light and air conditioning
- Extended carport and double lock up garage with provisions for up to 7 car spaces
- Enormous rear yard with huge gazebo and outdoor powder room – An entertainers dream
- Desirable locale a short stroll to shopping centre, transport and schools
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Keilor Downs, VIC 3038 priced between $320,000 and $590,000