568 Marion Road Plympton Park SA 5038
SALE TO FINALISE ESTATE568 Marion Road, Plympton Park
- Built in 1957
- Solid brick four bedroom property
- Three part bathroom consisting of separate bathroom, shower and toilet rooms
- Solid kitchen with adjoining dining room
- Spacious formal lounge room with gas heater and wall mounted air-conditioner
- Roller shutters to all front windows
- Loads of potential to renovate or extend (stcc)
- 682sqm approx. with a 17.68m frontage
- Spacious and well maintained front and rear yards (west facing rear yard)
- Very close to public transport
- Halfway between the City and the sea
- Close to good quality schools, local shops, restaurants and cafe's
- Currently zoned Northern Policy Area 13 within the Marion Council
- Possible potential for commercial mixed use premises with excellent exposure to passing traffic, i.e consulting rooms, office space (stcc)
Note: For the astute investor there is speculation that there will be a zoning change along parts of Marion Road to a higher density zoning, similar to recent changes which has occurred along Anzac Hwy. Either way there is certainly plenty of scope here for the developer or investor looking to capitalise on this popular area, halfway between the city and the sea (stcc).
Auction: On site Saturday 29th October 2016 @ 12pm (unless sold prior)
All offers considered before auction.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is being auctioned with no price in line with current real estate legislation. Should you be interested we can provide you with a print out of recent local sales to help you in your value research.
The vendor's statement may be inspected at 287 Anzac Hwy, Plympton for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Plympton Park, SA 5038 priced between $320,000 and $590,000