56 Wills Street Glen Iris VIC 3146
Renovated gem in a private setting with parkland views and superb alfresco living...56 Wills Street, Glen Iris
Privately positioned in landscaped front gardens, it features an attractive entry to a timber hallway that leads to a front formal living room with an open fire, stained glass accent window, polished timber floors and high, decorative ceilings. At the rear, a light-filled and full-width casual living zone incorporates a well-appointed timber kitchen with a breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances, adjacent casual dining and a bright family room with french doors opening to the deck with separate alfresco seating and dining areas overlooking lush and easily accessible reserve parkland.
Featuring easy access to transport options including Glen Iris Station, tram and CityLink freeway, this home is within a short walk to leading private schools, local cafes and restaurants as well as Gardiners Creek parkland with cycling paths to the city. Moments to major shopping precincts in Camberwell Junction, Malvern Central, Chadstone shopping centre and High Street Ashburton.
A fabulous find for canny buyers looking for all the benefits of a blue chip postcode.
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.56willsstreetgleniris.com
* Renovated to maximise north-facing rear with casual living and alfresco dining and entertaining
* Overlooking lush parkland that provides additional playing area for families
* Secure off street parking for two cars with auto access from Kerferd Road
* Well-proportioned room sizes with high ceilings and a choice of indoor/outdoor entertaining
* Central location surrounded by a choice of transport, schools and shopping
* Generous underhouse storage
* Scope to extend
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Glen Iris, VIC 3146 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000