56 Shoreline Crescent Bargara QLD 4670
EXCLUSIVELY LISTED, MARKETED AND SOLD BY LE-ANNE ALLAN - R&W BARGARA BEACH56 Shoreline Crescent, Bargara
Found at the southern area of Bargara Beach, close to Rifle Range Beach and Oceanside walkways, this well maintained cheerful home is located in a quiet street and is built with comfort, peace and privacy in mind. 56 Shoreline Crescent is a proud home which the owners are reluctantly selling to move on from in their life path.
For those who live and love the Queensland outdoor way of life the rear undercover paved patio, pool area and private rear yard is a great place to enjoy a relaxing barbeque or quiet afternoon drink or just our perfect weather. Latitude 25 neither too hot nor too cold just perfect.
Designed for relaxing and entertaining this great home consists of:
* Sunny & bright master bedroom suite with extra-large walk-through bathroom,
* Multiple living areas throughout the home main lounge room, dining area & family room,
* 2nd, 3rd bedrooms have fans and all 4 have with built-in robes, 4th bedroom is currently being used as an office.
* Well-appointed kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space, large cooktop for the chef,
* Combined laundry and second bathroom
* Separate toilet
* Inground 45,000 concrete saltwater pool with automatic cleaner
* Separate Extra size single lock up garage with extra length for workshop area,
* Fans and air conditioning throughout the home
* Double gate side access for storing that boat, caravan or trailer,
This fantastic home will suit the first time home buyer, an astute investor or retiree.
The home could also be perfect for extended family living as there are two separate areas in the home.
Additional bonus inclusions:
* 3 x Mitsubishi air-conditioners
* 16 Panel Solar Power 4 KW enough energy storage to run the pool. Hot Water System, dryer and air-conditioners & more
* Rain Water Tank
Our sellers are very keen for an immediate quick sale so be bold, inspect today and you could be moving into your new home very soon.
With immediate possession you could be moving in very soon or it is ready for an immediate tenant (Rental appraisal $345-355.00 per week.)
Bargara is a 13 kilometre drive through lush sugarcane fields from Bundaberg. It is a popular seaside area which harbours a peaceful and relaxed community ideal for families and retirees. Bargara boasts pristine beaches and embraces the coastline with an attractive public area of walkways, decks, picnic areas and playgrounds. Cafes and eateries create an alfresco atmosphere.
Contact your Exclusive Bargara Beach Real Estate Agency now on 07-41547788 to arrange your private inspections or check out open home times.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Bargara QLD, 4670
More property from Richardson & Wrench Beach, Coral Cove & Burnett Heads Bargara
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bargara, QLD 4670 priced between $240,000 and $450,000