56 Sentry Drive Stanhope Gardens 2768 NSW
SOLD - By Phillip Nicholas
Positioned in one of Stanhope Gardens’ prime positions, you will enjoy many benefits of being with-in walking distance to Stanhope Village Shopping Centre, Blacktown Leisure Centre, sporting fields, parks, bus stops the upcoming North West Train Line and only a short drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre. This well maintained home is the perfect starter, downsizer or great investment opportunity.
- Upon entering the home you are greeted with newly update bamboo timber flooring throughout.
- Master bedroom to the front of the home offers walk-in robe, ensuite and bay window.
- Additional three bedrooms all offer built-in robes and access to the main bathroom
- Spacious dining and lounge area to the centre of the home, great for relaxing in and also allows for access to the alfresco area.
- Newly renovated kitchen offers, glass splashback, gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, plenty of bench and cupboard space and breakfast bar.
- Situated off the kitchen is an extra meals or family area that offers beautiful raked ceiling and access to the alfresco area creating a great indoor / outdoor flow.
- The spacious backyard offers large pergola area for those summer BBQ’s plus enough grass for the kids or pets to play in.
- Additional extras include: two split system air conditioners, alarm system, solar panels, downlights and double automatic garage with internal access.
- Zoned for Parklea Public, Glenwood High School, The Ponds High School, John XXIII & St Marks College and Rouse Hill Anglican College
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity! Call Phillip Nicholas 0409 993 997 or Ryan Jennings 0428 993 404 today.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Stanhope Gardens, NSW 2768 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000