56 Remick Street Stafford Heights QLD 4053
Peaceful and Private Lowset56 Remick Street, Stafford Heights
Opportunity exists to put your own stamp on this large and practical lowset double brick property, offering an oversized open entertaining area and plenty of grass for the children to enjoy.
The home itself features
- four bedrooms, all with built in robes
- ensuite and main family bathroom with bath tub
- north facing living room
- separate dining room
- large U shape kitchen with additional meals area
- neutral tiles throughout all living areas with carpeted bedrooms
- private entertainment area off the kitchen and dining
- large grassed backyard with garden shed
- double carport with remote garage door
- large internal laundry set off the kitchen
- fully fenced
- double brick external walls for insulation and acoustics
- split system air conditioning to the kitchen/meals and master bedroom
- security screens throughout
- off leash dog park at end of street
The enviable position on Remick Street with no opposite neighbours is a short walk to parks, primary schools, crche, day care, church and many other facilities within easy reach.
This quiet pocket of Stafford Heights is tightly held and very popular with families, with large traditional homes surrounding. Just 1 kilometre from North West Plaza with an abundance of shopping and amenity, cafes, medical facilities at North West Private hospital and specialist centre as well as walking distance to multiple schools.
Representing excellent value, four bedroom lowset homes are exceeding popular, this home is expected to sell promptly. Please contact the agent for further information.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**
- Sat, 22nd Oct 3:00PM – 3:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Stafford Heights, QLD 4053 priced between $460,000 and $850,000