56 Picnic Point Road Panania 2213 NSW
Gorgeous family home offers comfort and convenience
A spacious layout and easy indoor/outdoor flow make this gorgeous home equally appealing as a comfortable family haven or year-round entertainer. Centrally located, it's just a walk to Panania Public School as well as local shops and the train station.
- High ceilings and beautiful stained timber floors throughout
- Open plan living and dining space plus separate lounge room
- Bi-fold doors accommodate seamless indoor/outdoor interaction
- All-weather entertaining deck overlooks private lawn and pool
- Chic stone kitchen features induction cooktop, walk-in pantry
- Four king bedrooms across two floors, all have built-in robes
- Classically styled main bathroom, modern upstairs shower room
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans, plantation shutters
- Ample storage, secure side access to off street parking space
- Metres to local buses, steps to popular cafes and restaurants
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Panania, NSW 2213 priced between $720,000 and $1,330,000