56 Albert Street Ormiston 4160 QLD
This property has been relisted
PICTURE PERFECT SETTING
This charming home is a fabulous opportunity to get into the Ormiston real estate market.
There's more than meets the eye here in this lovely lowset home. Three bedrooms, two with built-ins, good sized kitchen, enclosed back veranda and sunny front porch overlooking the neat as a pin front yard. Plus loads of storage in the huge garage which could fit four cars and has previously housed a caravan, with a workshop off to the side!
Located in a quiet leafy cul-de-sac street Ormiston just minutes to prestigious local schools, shops and train station.
Features include -
* Great front porch
* Closed in veranda/sun-room out back
* Extra length garage with 2.6m height. Large workshop space.
* Double gates in front fence for more off street parking, space for trailer parking at front of garage.
* Kitchen-dining-lounge room with fans and split system air
* Updated bathroom with separate toilet
* Master bed with wall unit air con and large built in wardrobe
Don't miss out - call Wayne Hartley of Redlands Realty now to arrange an inspection.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ormiston, QLD 4160 priced between $320,000 and $590,000