55/309 Harborne Street Glendalough WA 6016
WHAT A SPOT!55/309 Harborne Street, Glendalough
If you want a low maintenance investment or home in a great location, close to cafs, bars, restaurants and parks, well THIS IS IT!
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY ME:
- FULLY RENOVATED
- Two good size bedrooms with built in robes
- Great location close to Lake Monger, Herdsman Lake, Leederville & Subiaco
- SPACIOUS open plan living
- Modern kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
- Neat bathroom/laundry
- Reverse Cycle Air Con
- Under cover car bay
- Neat well looked after group
- Walking distance to transport, restaurants, bars and cafes
TOTAL LOT SIZE: 77sqm
COUNCIL RATES: $1380.00 p/a approx.
WATER RATES: $940.93 p/a approx.
STRATA FEES: $400 per quarter approx.
RESERVE FEES: $25 per quarter approx.
POTENTIAL RENT: $300-$350 p/w (approx.)
WHAT MY OWNERS SAY ABOUT ME:
The location so convenient, close to everything, 10 min to Perth CBD, 10 min to the beach, 5 min to Subiaco caf strip, Bus stop out the front and a 5 min walk to Glendalough train station. Very easy care lock & leave roomy home.
WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS:
With its well established infrastructure and proximity to everything it is in high demand for tenants and the astute investor has recognised this!
DISTANCE TO (approx.):
Perth CBD 4.5km
Lake Monger 800m
- Sun, 2nd Oct 12:30PM – 1:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Glendalough, WA 6016 priced between $210,000 and $390,000