55 Fraser Street East Fremantle WA 6158
NOW FOR SOMETHING SPECIAL!55 Fraser Street, East Fremantle
It will not be hard to fall for this absolutely charming Richmond Hill original! A family gem built in 1948 and meticulously maintained by the original family to this day.
The home sits on the huge 931 sqm block and combines the original classic features with high ceilings, original light fittings, Leadlight doors and picture rails. The modern touches include air-conditioning, gas heating and reticulation. The home includes a formal lounge, formal dining, kitchen with breakfast nook, large bathroom, 2 large bedrooms and a third bedroom and separate living area in the sleep out.
The back garden sprawls over split levels taking advantage of the blocks elevation. on stepping out from the rear door you will find a lovely paved entertaining terrace with raised garden beds, which flows up a few steps into a massive plot of land where the original owner tended his vegetable gardens.
Off to one side of the back yard there is a small powered work shop and to the other is a huge oversized double garage large enough to store a small boat or caravan.
This is a rare opportunity you will not want to miss so be quick to register your interest.
• 931 sqm block
• 2 large bedrooms plus 3rd bedroom/sleep out
• Formal lounge with leadlight doors
• Separate dining room
• Kitchen with breakfast nook
• High ceilings
• Large bathroom with bath and shower
• Large laundry with separate toilet
• R/C air condition in main bedroom and lounge
• New Rinnai gas heater in the original fireplace
• New Bosch instant hot water system
• lawns and gardens reticulated from the mains
• Large powered work shop
• Double lock up garage (powered)
• Elevated block with separate rear garden
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in East Fremantle, WA 6158 priced between $770,000 and $1,430,000