55 Fifth Avenue Mount Lawley WA 6050
FEDERATION ON FIFTH AVENUE55 Fifth Avenue, Mount Lawley
Come and view this 1927 Mount Lawley “Character Home” on offer with subdivision potential.
This classic home, situated on a 'corner lot' is nestled in a quiet, tree-lined street, right opposite Faull Park and offers convenience, location and style………
So close to all that Mount Lawley has to offer, this home will surely please.
Enter through the front gate and enjoy the gorgeous rose garden surrounded by a large lawn area which is both, low maintenance and fully reticulated. Step up to the generous verandah, where you can enjoy your morning coffee or sit back on those lazy Sunday afternoons and take in your fantastic location.
Being recently renovated inside and out, this homes brings the old together with the new creating a lovely space for you and your family to enjoy.
Walk inside and enjoy the gorgeous jarrah floorboards and high ornate ceilings, which lead through to substantial, well-lit bedrooms and then out to the modern living and family area.
Notice the original windows, skirting, lovely ornate features and fretwork, that remind you of the benefit and qualities of living in a classic home.
The fully renovated kitchen and family zone, which include a large dining area, are both light and bright and caters for everyone’s needs.
The North East facing kitchen window, allows you to enjoy the morning sunshine and stunning large neutral porcelain tiles underfoot create a modern space, that allow you to furnish & decorate using your choice of colour scheme.
The kitchen has been fully renovated and includes, stone bench tops with stunning tile backdrop and lovely ‘new’ appliances to make life easy.
• Large 900mm full size Stainless Steel gas cooktop and oven
• Stainless Steel Dishwasher
• Breakfast bar
• Modern & period lighting throughout
• Includes Stainless steel double fridge
So many options on offer here to explore and the great benefit of this home is there is so much scope to decide what best suits your needs:
• Renovate further by perhaps adding a second storey to overlook the park
• Explore subdivision with the R30 zoning and take advantage of the corner site and dual entrance options (whilst leaving current home in place)
• Expand further & Create a large outdoor entertaining, pool & gazebo area
• Options for home office/workshop and studio given side entrance and access which is perfect to accommodate or build a substantial multi-car garage.
• Loads of parking for vehicles, boat, trailer or caravan
Snapshot of features on offer:
• 619m2 – corner lot (R30 zoning)
• 4 x bedrooms and/or study
• Fully renovated Kitchen and living area bathed in natural light
• Fully renovated bathroom and 2 toilets
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Fully fenced - low maintenance - reticulated gardens
• Mains Gas with gas hot water system
• Outdoor shed and paved area
This home will not disappoint and will suit the ‘astute buyer or investor’ perfectly.
To inspect privately or discuss the property, please telephone Sharon J Grey 0438 555 719
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mount Lawley, WA 6050 priced between $770,000 and $1,430,000