55 Conifer Street Hillcrest QLD 4118
UNDER CONTRACT/UNDER OFFER55 Conifer Street, Hillcrest
Capturing contemporary, easycare living, this dynamic family residence has been intuitively crafted to the exacting standards one would expect within this locale.
Showcasing a seamless integration of the natural environment with an outdoor entertaining space, the home enjoys a generous 719m2 position framed by lush manicured gardens. The ideal family home for discerning buyers looking for outstanding, stylish living, this home also offers buyers the chance at securing an exemplary lifestyle.
Strong contemporary lines fuse with premium modern inclusions to deliver an impressive designer residence, fitted with all the comforts for the modern family..
Designed with the highest attention to detail and with a focus on maximising the family friendly, versatile living areas, buyers will delight at the impressive natural light filled and breezy interiors from very first view. A sleek combination of tiled floors and carpets capture the very essence of elegant, contemporary living whilst highlighting the sheer amount of space throughout.
A gourmet kitchen is a chef's delight finished with sleek cabinetry and contemporary tiled splashback. Serviced by premium appliances including a glass cooktop and a new stainless steel oven, the kitchen commands the central position of the home offering easy navigation and serving of the adjoining dining and rumpus area.
The free-flowing floorplan sees the comfortable living space fuse with the full length outdoor entertaining patio through expansive sliding doors. A pebble based bbq and fire pit area surrounded by easy maintenance gardens invite the whole family for a fun filled time. This blissful haven is set to impress with side access for boat and caravan and good size garden shed.
The front of the house offers a relaxing space to enjoy the great outdoors with water feature and maintaining a private area for the family.
Four carpeted double bedrooms will accommodate the family, serviced by a main bathroom with bathtub and the main bedroom features an ensuite.
Premium inclusions of this impressive home; split system air conditioning, a new fully insulated roof, integrated cabinetry and double Holland blinds throughout the home that helps maintain the light filled interior whilst keeping private round out the list of impressive features of this designer home.
Enviably located within close proximity to renowned schools, shops, child care and public transport, this beautifully designed masterpiece offers buyers quality and a premium family lifestyle - all 20 kilometres from the CBD.
55 Conifer Street features:
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and separate toilet
- Generous main bedroom incorporates ensuite access and built-in robe
- Spacious designer kitchen with sleek bench tops, step in pantry, tiled splash backs and high quality stainless steel appliances
- Rumpus/family/media room or office
- Spacious covered rear entertainers' patio
- Beautifully manicured gardens with child and pet friendly yard, fully fenced, garden shed and a bbq/fire pit area
- Tiled flooring and lots of storage throughout
- Split system air-conditioning and quality ceiling fans throughout
- Large separate laundry
- Double electric garage with 15amp power
- New fully insulated roof
- Close to cafe and restaurant precinct, Grand Plaza and Regents Park shopping centres, Public and private schools, transport (bus), Logan Hospital, Griffith Uni Logan Campus and parklands & bikeways
- Easy access to all major arterial roads and toll roads
This beautiful home offers plenty of room for the whole family to spread out in! Land Size: 719 m2
Call Astrid on 0417 677 251 now as this great property will be popular with buyers and will not last long.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hillcrest, QLD 4118 priced between $280,000 and $520,000