5457 Bridport Road Pipers River 7252 TAS
Situated centrally in Northern Tasmania, some 30-40 minutes from George Town, Bridport and Launceston.
The property of 49.25 ha (121.69 acres) on 2 titles, is all sown to permanent pasture with approx. 20% red basalt and the balance a grey loam.
* Early 1900's 4 bedroom, weatherboard home with established garden
* Single person settlers cottage
* 12m x 8m Machinery shed with 2 bay garage attached (concrete floor)
* 2 stand shearing shed with extra storage, cool room and meat room
* Enclosed Hay barn plus numerous storage sheds, including old Dairy
* Property has 3 phase power supplied and a 6kw Solar system
* Water is provided from an excellent Bore and 3 spring fed Dams
* Fenced into 13 paddocks with a central lane way to livestock yards
* Currently running 40 cows and calves, and 100 prime lamb ewes
* Access off both Bridport Highway and Industry Road
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Pipers River, TAS 7252 priced between $380,000 and $710,000