544 Robinson Road West Aspley QLD 4034
Classic Colonial Renovator with City Views!544 Robinson Road West, Aspley
Make no mistake, this home needs some elbow grease and loving attention to transform it back to its former glory. Built in 1892 and set on a large 607sqm block with side access, it is perfect for a renovator with an eye for something special.
Located close to everything, this home is just a short walk from Robinson Road Marketplace (Coles and specialty stores), Aspley East Primary School and St Dympnas Primary School. Additionally, reliable bus/rail transport is available close by and the property is located within a 3 minute drive of the recently extended Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre and a 7 minute drive to Prince Charles and Holy Spirit hospitals.
Special features include -
* Spacious open plan lounge and dining area
* 2 generous bedrooms with built-ins
* A sizeable kitchen with plenty of bench space and cupboards, interacting perfectly with both the lounge/dining area and deck
* A study and sunroom located off the entry
* A large 8mx5m (approx.) deck perfect for entertaining and capturing the city skyline views and cool breezes
* Bathroom with separate toilet
* Under the house comprises space for a car and a huge amount of sealed storage with scope to raise and build in underneath
* A large 607sqm block provides plenty of back yard for children or a puppy
Brimming with potential for an amazing transformation, this is a superb opportunity not to be missed. For further information or to arrange your inspection, please contact JOSHUA WATERS.
Year Built: 1892
Land Size: 607m2
Rates: $367.77 p/q
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Aspley, QLD 4034 priced between $280,000 and $520,000