54 Sutton Street Balwyn North VIC 3104
Plentiful Potential in the Balwyn High Zone54 Sutton Street, Balwyn North
Alternatively, the 716 sq m (approx.) block will appeal as the site for a new prestige home or multi-townhouse development in the acclaimed Balwyn High School Zone (STCA) and could serve as an interim rental whilst plans are finalised.
The easy-living floorplan comprises adjoining living and dining rooms featuring striking original glass doors, decorative cornices, gas fire and air-conditioner, also 3 bedrooms (2 with BIRs), kitchen, bathroom and laundry plus carport and garage.
Elevated at the rear, the home looks out to the large back garden and a sweeping treetop view.
Step outside the front gate, turn left for a short walk to Balwyn High, primary schools and sporting grounds and right for the CBD tram and bus to Canterbury Station and Camberwell Junction. A leisurely stroll to North Balwyn Village shops and cafes with Greythorn Shopping Centre, Park + Ride, Eastern Freeway and Westfield Doncaster minutes away.
* 3 bedroom, clinker brick veneer, original home
* 716 sq m (approx.) well positioned block
* New prestige home or multi-townhouse site (STCA)
* In the Balwyn High School Zone
* Walk to schools, shops, cafes and sporting grounds
* Close to Eastern Freeway, city tram and bus to Canterbury Station
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.54suttonstreetbalwynnorth.com
Terms: 10% deposit, deposit 30/60 days
- Thu, 29th Sep 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Sat, 1st Oct 10:00AM – 10:30AM +
- Thu, 6th Oct 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Sat, 8th Oct 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Thu, 13th Oct 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Sat, 15th Oct 10:30AM – 11:00AM +
- Sat, 15th Oct 11:00AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Balwyn North, VIC 3104 priced between $1,200,000 and $2,200,000