54 Northam Avenue Bardon QLD 4065
Incredible Opportunity - Large Home on 1,012sqm of Prime Bardon Land!54 Northam Avenue, Bardon
Situated on a 1,012sqm double-block in a peaceful established pocket of Bardon, this exceptional multi-level home is liveable as-is and features unlimited potential for the astute buyer to create an Inner-City masterpiece. This truly is an opportunity not to be missed! This wonderful home has an array of excellent features, including:
- Exceptional 1,012sqm block with wide frontage, elevated outlook and endless potential
- 5 generously sized bedrooms - 4 upstairs have ceiling fans, built-in wardrobes and air-conditioning
- Master bedroom also has a large ensuite a plus private balcony with a sensational leafy outlook
- 5th bedroom is on the ground floor and has a large ensuite, ceiling fan, private balcony and beautiful outlook plus dual access internally as-well-as via its' own private entry - perfect as a home office or granny flat!
- Formal and informal living areas upstairs plus a large balcony overlooking the pool
- Functional kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, ducted air-conditioning and an abundance of cupboard and bench space
- Functional main bathroom with bathtub, shower and plenty of cupboard space
- Rumpus / 3rd living room downstairs with access to lower deck and pool area
- Also downstairs is the laundry, a dark room and a massive storage area
- Walking distance to public transport, schools, parks, all the shops and cafes on MacGregor Terrace and is situated less than 5km from the CBD
- Outstanding opportunity to create your dream home!
This is an extremely well-positioned home and a fantastic opportunity for you to buy into one of the most desirable suburbs in Brisbane. Our instructions are clear - this property MUST BE SOLD! This home is a Must to Inspect, so call NOW!
- Tue, 25th Oct 5:30PM – 6:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bardon, QLD 4065 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000