54 Midway Terrace Pacific Pines QLD 4211
LUXURY HILL TOP BRILLIANCE!!! COASTAL & HINTERLAND PANORAMA54 Midway Terrace, Pacific Pines
The prestigious home is exceptionally appointed and built with quality in mind. As you enter the SWEEPING POLISHED TIMBER FLOORING cascades throughout which compliments the ELEVATED CEILINGS to create charm and space. Sprawling from the MASSIVE BOUTIQUE KITCHEN and open plan family hub is OUTDOOR LIVING BLISS. You will be captivated by the HINTERLAND VISTA as you overlook the SUPERIOR QUALITY SPARKLING POOL from the GLASS FENCED ALFRESCO. Soak your troubles away in the BUBBLE JETS AND WATERFALL CURTAIN as you take in the unhindered private views.
The property backs onto a NATURE RESERVE and is DRENCHED IN NATURAL LIGHT that oozes through the peaceful abode. The split level property boasts 4 oversized bedrooms, 3 massive living spaces and is APPROXIMATELY 40 SQUARES. Step out onto the Juliette balcony and be mesmerised by the OCEAN AND COASTAL VIEWS that stretch from Surfers Paradise to Burleigh Heads. THE GOLD COASTS EQUIVALENT OF THE HOLLYWOOD HILLS!!
• Massive split level home with clever design to accommodate the extended family and guests. Contemporary with quality fixtures and fittings throughout. Approx 40 squares.
• Gigantic open master suite, complete with huge walk-in robe, luxurious ensuite with spa, outdoor balcony with views and is perfect for the King and Queens retreat.
• Main bathroom, ensuite, and separate toilet with powder room are all high quality in design with luxury vanities and floor to ceiling tiles.
• 3 additional bedrooms are all large in size with fans and built in robes.
• 3 x internal living areas - Large open plan living and dining, separate lounge and upstairs media rumpus. The Media rumpus boasts views from the adjoined balcony down the sweeping coast line and is elevated to capture cool ocean breezes.
• Large, modern designer kitchen. Well-appointed, centrally located & ideal for entertaining large numbers of guests. Equipped with quality Nobel 6 x burner gas cook top with large 900mm stainless steel electric oven & range, new dishwasher, large plumbed fridge space, plenty of storage, loads of bench area & breakfast bar. Luxuriously finished with quality granite bench tops & splashbacks throughout.
• Double sliding doors from the family room open out to an enormous, private covered alfresco entertaining area which features outdoor power, roll down weather awnings & enviable Hinterland views.
• Stunning large quality pool with internal spa jets, bench seating, waterfall curtain feature, sandstone coping and fully fenced
• Pool side deck and BBQ area for all year around entertaining
• Automatic double lock-up garage (extra wide with high ceilings)
• Additional side access offers ample off-street parking for extra vehicles, caravans, boats trailers etc
• Approx 895m2 prime elevated block with remarkable ever-changing views all down the Coast to Coolangatta & over the Hinterland. Backs onto nature reserve.
• Packed with many, many extras including; High ceilings throughout, ducted/zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning, ducted vacuum, security screening throughout, tinted windows, feature polished hard wood timber flooring, massive storage nook, loads of extra storage cupboards, spacious laundry, off-street parking, feature double door entry with raised portico facade, solid rendered brick construction, colorbond roofing, stencilled concreting & much, much more . The list goes on & on!!
Prime enviable VUE 360 location, short distance to look out and popular walking circuit, parks, local supermarket, tavern and restaurants. Walking distance to transport and local schools. The popular night quarter markets and Westfield shopping centre are approximately 5 minutes drive away. Also 5 mins drive away is the Helensvale railway station and future Tram system for ease of transport into the Gold Coast CBD, Brisbane City and International Airport. Easy access to the M1 Motorway or Smith Street to Griffith University and Gold Coast Hospital. Approximately 20 minutes drive to the iconic Gold Coast beaches.
To capitalise on this opportunity you must be quick to inspect. Don't miss out INSPECT NOW!!!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Pacific Pines, QLD 4211 priced between $530,000 and $980,000