54 Kurraba Road Neutral Bay 2089 NSW
Remarkable Position, Incredible Views and Amazing Potential
Capturing leafy district and Harbour Bridge views from a sensational vantage point above Anderson Park, this magnificently elevated home offers spectacular scope in a dramatic harbourside position. The house is immediately liveable, has many unique attributes and is conveniently accessible via Spruson Street. Only moments through the park to the water's edge, it presents a truly exceptional opportunity to modernise, further develop or rebuild to create the dream lifestyle address (STCA).
- Wide front windows bring the extraordinary view indoors
- Rear north level garden and sun drenched rooftop terrace
- Self-contained studio with own bathroom and separate entry
- Generous living/dining area and a separate eat-in kitchen
- Main bedroom has built-ins and a versatile sunroom/study
- Original timber floors and high ornately detailed ceilings
- Walking distance to city ferries from Hayes Street Wharf
- Easily accessible to North Sydney CBD and into the city
- Parking is available directly below and in Spruson Street
For further information please contact Adrian Rae 0407 245 337
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Neutral Bay, NSW 2089 priced between $900,000 and $1,700,000