54 Killeaton Street St Ives 2075 NSW
SOLD BY BROOKLYN ZHU!!!
Tranquil and secluded executive retreat, golf-course setting
Presiding over an extraordinary 1,695sqm, this predominately executive full brick home is peacefully secluded well back from the street enjoying the 14th fairway of Pymble Golf Course as its neighbour. Stylishly enhanced throughout, it transitions seamlessly between indoor and out with living spaces spilling out to generous alfresco terraces, manicured gardens and the pool all which overlook the manicured grounds of the golf course. A sanctuary of style and charisma, step away from the bustle of everyday life amongst tranquil beauty yet be only steps to bus services and St Ives Shopping and close to a choice of exceptional public and private schools.
• Expansive family room and separate dining room
• Designer stone kitchen with superb Miele appliances
• Induction cook top, kitchen overlooks the pool
• Casual living room, alfresco terrace with Vergolas
• Superb glass wrapped pool, landscaped gardens
• Home office or guest, ducted a/c, powder room
• Four generous upper level bedrooms all with robes
• Master retreat boasts a large WIR and chic ensuite
• Large gym with potential to become self-contained
• LED lighting, DLUG, remote opening electric gates
• St Ives North Public Catchment.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in St Ives, NSW 2075 priced between $1,900,000 and $3,600,000