54 Kildare Street Bensville NSW 2251
Impressive family home with award winning gardens54 Kildare Street, Bensville
Outside the home, there is extensive landscaping with well-established gardens that provide a stunning backdrop for what is a truly beautiful package. There is a sunny and level lawn area that is the centre piece around a one of a kind natural rock feature wall. The wall leads up to a sensational alfresco entertaining area that captures an elevated tree-lined view, impressive sunsets and enjoys a perfect northerly aspect.
Offering tranquillity and lifestyle with the picturesque beaches of Killcare and MacMasters Beach only minutes to the East, a quick paddle across the Brisbane Water to Saratoga and St Huberts Island in the west, with access to Sydney from Ettalong Ferry to the South and the popular Avoca Beach only two suburbs to the North.
Additional features include:
- Combined family and dining that flows seamlessly out to a private entertaining zone
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, corner pantry and ample bench and cupboard space
- Spacious master bedroom with private tree-top views plus a modern ensuite and walk-in robe
- Three further generous sized bedrooms upstairs all with built-in wardrobes and one with water views
- Separate study/ fifth bedroom downstairs plus light filled lounge room and separate rumpus with views of backyard
- Ducted air conditioning throughout, water tanks for irrigation, remote double lock up garage with internal and drive-through access
- Generous layout includes multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces
- Lush child-friendly lawns with award winning designer gardens that provide a private and sunny oasis
- Prized northerly aspect to rear ideal for entertaining
- Quiet family-friendly street, close to schools, shops and beaches
- Sat, 27th May 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bensville, NSW 2251 priced between $630,000 and $1,170,000