54 Ashmore Avenue Canning Vale WA 6155
PRINCE OF THE PARK!54 Ashmore Avenue, Canning Vale
Be first to view this magnificent family home.
Outstanding features include:
• Contemporary façade
• 230m2 approx. living space
• 600m2 block size
• 2004 built
• Security Camera system and alarm.
• Reverse cycle air conditioning.
• Portico entrance to double solid doors.
• Double width entrance with inlaid tile feature in porcelin tiled floors
• Master suite with carpets, spacious walk in robe, gorgeous white shutter blinds and split system air conditioner.
• Ensuite has luxurious spa bath, double porcelin basins glass shower door and toilet.
• Massive theatre room through jarrah French doors has quality carpets crisp white shutters and star lights.
• Separate study space
• Huge open plan Family Kitchen Dining space with porcelin tiled floors soaring 32c ceilings and led lighting.
• Massive kitchen space is well appointed with stainless steel wall oven, 900m gas cooktop and range hood, dishwasher and Corian bench tops.
• Games/entertaining through jarrah French doors room has porcelin tiles and built in bar.
• Double linen and broom cupboard in laundry and walk-in linen in hallway
• Main bathroom is bright and has quality fittings, heat lamp and full-size bath.
• Minor bedrooms are HUGE with stunning black but flooring and quality window treatments and built in robes.
• Large alfresco with liquid limestone paving looks across to travertine planter boxes and wall feature with jarrah bench seat, perfect for summer parties.
• Plenty of grass for the kids to play
• Double garage with auto sectional door
• Side access to park boat
• 3m x 3m garden shed
• Bore reticulated gardens
• A short stroll to Ranford Primary school and public transport.
Be quick to book your private viewing today. Janey Pagels 0408901858
- Sun, 25th Jun 4:00PM – 4:40PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Canning Vale, WA 6155 priced between $460,000 and $850,000