539 Beaudesert Nerang Road Mount Nathan QLD 4211
ORIGINAL QUEENSLANDER539 Beaudesert Nerang Road, Mount Nathan
This charming home, circa 1915, offers high ceilings, timber flooring, wide verandahs,
3 bedrooms upstairs, 1-bedroom downstairs together with a large entertaining area, leading out to an inground pool. The land is equally impressive with Crystal Creek flowing through the property, never runs dry and has a spring in one water hole.
The Home: -
* Circa 1915 Original Queenslander
* built onsite at Binna Burra and relocated in 1986 to its current location and lovingly restored
* 12ft ceilings, Wide verandahs
* 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 car accommodation
* VJ internal walls
* Master bedroom with retreat
* Combustion wood fire place
* Beautiful new kitchen
* Both bathrooms have been refurbished
* Large rumpus room
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Inground salt water pool
The Land: -
* 7 ½ acres (approx 3.05 hectares)
* All new fencing
* Dog proof house yard
* Town water plus rain water tanks
* 4 paddocks (2 with shelter)
* Wash bay
* Room for full size dressage arena
* 3 bay lock up shed
* Security gate with 2 handsets & intercoms
* Riparian water rights to Crystal Creek which runs through entire property
* Large dam
* Direct access to unlimited horse riding trails
The owners are relocating onto larger acreage, so here is an opportunity to live in an original Queenslander on useable acreage but close to town and motorway.
Call Rob or Annie to arrange your private inspection.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mount Nathan, QLD 4211 priced between $610,000 and $1,130,000