53/121 Golden Avenue Calamvale QLD 4116
A MUST INSPECT - GREAT CONDITION TOWNHOUSE FOR ALL SAVVY HOME BUYERS53/121 Golden Avenue, Calamvale
Inside a gated complex this spacious double storey townhouse sits on a huge 206m2 private land fully fenced. This offers great family space for yourself and your children. The total land is generous size of 206m2.
Probably the best position in the complex this extremely well cared modern home boasts a large living room with brand timber flooring and brand new carpets in all bedrooms. The current owners that have made everything ready for its new owner to move straight it. With its convenient location this will suit either an owner occupier or the astute investor with a rental potential of $390-$400 per week. Great to live-in, easy to let out. There are plenty of visitor car parks near the unit.
Great location - the complex sits at in the very central of Calamvale. it's close to public parkland, schools, bus, shopping and child care centres. Also has an easy access to motorway.
2 minutes walk to city bus 140
7 minutes walk to city bus 150 & 153
2 minute walk to shops
5 minute walk to Calamvale Community College
Child care centre and Police station are just opposite the street
- North-South aspect letting full of sunshine
- Big lounge with extra window & timber flooring
- Brand new carpet upstairs for all bedrooms
- Open plan modern kitchen
- 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets
- 3 good sized bedrooms all with built-in robe
- Master bedroom ensuite plus new Samsung air conditioner
- Balcony private to master bedroom
- Large back garden all fenced - good for veggies & flowers
- Single large remote garage with internal access
- Private car parking for 2nd car
- Electric hot water system
- Security screens all through
- Intercom system connected in the unit
- Gated complex with security cameras - very safe environment
- Large shared swimming pool with SPA
- Only 2 traffic lights to Sunnybank Hills Shopping centre
- Walk to Bus stop 140 & 150
- Walk to shopping town, Chinese Food,GPs,Fish Chips,24 hours shop
- Police station on same street
- A large block of 206 sqm
A townhouse with this size of land at this great location is rare on the market. Seize this opportunity, Call now to book inspection for youself!
Currently the unit is owner occupied. For any first home buyers or investor who are after the right location, the right size, you are highly encouraged to come for inspection and to make offer.
If rented out this unit can achieve $390 a week with quality tenant.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information herein provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own inquiry and judgement.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Calamvale, QLD 4116 priced between $200,000 and $380,000