530/6 Cowper Wharf Roadway Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
Large waterfront apartment530/6 Cowper Wharf Roadway, Woolloomooloo
- Spotted gum hardwood flooring throughout
- New York and Nero Marquina marble bathroom & laundry
- European LED lights throughout with magic touch switches
- Deep glass-framed loggia
- Sleek granite gas kitchen with integrated appliances
- 24 hour on site security with video intercom
- Ducted air, lift access, walk-in robe
- Large 16sqm secure parking on separate title
- Optional gym and pool membership
State of the art marble bathroom with top quality finishes featuring built in wall toilet, frameless glass shower with double shower head off ceiling, and marble freestanding vanity. No expense spared renovating this modern apartment. With everything at your fingertips; shops, bars, restaurants, theatres, the outdoor summer cinema, Andrew Boy Carlton Pool, NSW Art Gallery and the Opera House be dazed by this quiet & peaceful location. Delight in watching the fireworks without the crowds as you catch sight of the sun slowly disappearing behind a myriad of tall buildings. If you are looking for the convenience of the city vibe yet hankering for peace & calm, this apartment is a must to inspect.
Water Rates: $168 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $214 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $2463 p/q approx.
If you're interested in buying this property and need market leading mortgage broking assistance, please call Danny Wang at Dimension Finance on 0432 000 365 – Your Concierge to the Lending World.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011 priced between $1,000,000 and $1,800,000