5/300-306 Canterbury Road Canterbury NSW 2193
Easy care living in stylishly presented home5/300-306 Canterbury Road, Canterbury
* Large open plan living and dining room, sunny north facing balcony
* Stylish kitchen with gas cooking and ample cupboard space
* Two bedrooms both with built in wardrobes, master with private ensuite
* Internal laundry, secure lock up garage with tandem parking, storage room
* Security intercom, well maintained complex
* Walk to village shops, cafes, sports facilities and primary school
* Ten-minute walk to Canterbury Railway Station
Suburb Profile: Canterbury, 2193
Canterbury is becoming a popular choice among first home buyers and young families who have been priced out of the inner western suburbs and are seeking extra space and good value for money. Several parklands provide the area with a great outdoor lifestyle, and the popular Cooks River cycle way is enjoyed by cyclists and pedestrians alike. Canterbury residents have excellent access to public transport with regular buses to the city and train links to the city from Canterbury Station. Located just ten kilometres south-west of Sydney's CBD, it also offers excellent convenience to the airport, southern suburbs and vibrant inner west life
William Pereira 0400 288 647
02 9560 7599 - facebook.com/rhmarrickville
- Wed, 19th Oct 6:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Canterbury, NSW 2193 priced between $390,000 and $720,000