53 Pile Street Marrickville 2204 NSW
Large, two storey residence ideal for family living - Price Guide $1,350,000
In a convenient yet peaceful street setting, this expansive freestanding residence is ideally suited to family living. Spread across two levels, this home is generously proportioned with a large, open plan living and dining area, kitchen with gas cooking and five spacious bedrooms. At the rear of the property is a covered entertaining space, grassy lawn and large garage with upstairs retreat or rumpus room. The home is ready to move straight in and enjoy with scope for further enhancements and renovations in the future. Located on a quiet street close to Marrickville Park, it is in easy walking distance to shops, cafes and public transport.
* Expansive, open plan central living and dining space
* Five spacious bedrooms, four with built in wardrobes
* Gas kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
* Covered outdoor entertaining area, grassy rear yard
* Rear garage with upstairs retreat and bathroom
* Scope for future updates and enhancements
* Close proximity to transport routes, cafes and shopping
* Local schools, parklands and recreation areas in easy distance
Suburb Profile: Marrickville, 2204
Marrickville has gained a reputation as an ideal place to live thanks to its excellent lifestyle amenities, cultural diversity and handy transport links. Adding to the area's popularity has been the recent increase in new cafes, wine bars and specialty stores that has given the area a hip, eclectic feel. Marrickville is located just 7km south west of the CBD, 6km from the airport and is central to the very best of the inner west.
Wednesday 16 November at 6:30pm
City Fringe Auction Rooms, 9 Missenden Rd, Camperdown
Filippo D'Arrigo 0416 118 621
Catherine Zatti 0421 194 333
02 9560 7599 facebook.com/rhmarrickville
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Marrickville, NSW 2204 priced between $900,000 and $1,800,000