53 Pile Street Marrickville NSW 2204
Large, two storey residence ideal for family living - Price Guide $1,350,00053 Pile Street, Marrickville
* Expansive, open plan central living and dining space
* Five spacious bedrooms, four with built in wardrobes
* Gas kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
* Covered outdoor entertaining area, grassy rear yard
* Rear garage with upstairs retreat and bathroom
* Scope for future updates and enhancements
* Close proximity to transport routes, cafes and shopping
* Local schools, parklands and recreation areas in easy distance
Suburb Profile: Marrickville, 2204
Marrickville has gained a reputation as an ideal place to live thanks to its excellent lifestyle amenities, cultural diversity and handy transport links. Adding to the area's popularity has been the recent increase in new cafes, wine bars and specialty stores that has given the area a hip, eclectic feel. Marrickville is located just 7km south west of the CBD, 6km from the airport and is central to the very best of the inner west.
Wednesday 16 November at 6:30pm
City Fringe Auction Rooms, 9 Missenden Rd, Camperdown
Filippo D'Arrigo 0416 118 621
Catherine Zatti 0421 194 333
02 9560 7599 facebook.com/rhmarrickville
- Sat, 29th Oct 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Sat, 5th Nov 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Sat, 12th Nov 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Wed, 16th Nov 6:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Marrickville, NSW 2204 priced between $900,000 and $1,800,000