53 Milling Street Hunters Hill 2110 NSW
"DUNBOYNE" CIRCA 1921 CHARACTER HOME
"Dunboyne", poised on the high side of a quiet street, presents an exciting opportunity for you to secure a distinctive full brick character home in the highly desirable Hunters Hill locale.
Extend or simply move in and enjoy the ambience of the well preserved traditional features including ornate fireplace, high ceilings, hand crafted picture railings, skirtings & timber trims.
• Entry vestibule, formal lounge room, separate elegant dining room
• Modern gas kitchen with island benchtop, adjoining sundrenched family room
• 3 generous bedrooms, WIR in bedroom 2
• Family bathroom with bath & separate shower
• Large internal laundry with storage
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Charming outdoor paved BBQ area, an oasis for entertaining
• Private & secure, child friendly, north facing established rear garden
• Lock up garage plus additional off street car space
This free standing charmer is set over 632 sq mtrs (approx.) of abundant, mature front & rear gardens.
A rare find, the perfect location is further exemplified by the close proximity of both Boronia Park & Gladesville Village shops & restaurants, local prestigious schools (including St Joseph's College), city & district transport plus the wonderful waterside and bush parklands of the Hunters Hill precinct.
Inspect: Saturday & Wednesday, 11 11.40 a.m. or by appointment
Auction: On Site, 12 noon, Saturday, 29.10.16. View from 11.30 a.m.
Details: Ruth MacRae 0449 922 553 firstname.lastname@example.org
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hunters Hill, NSW 2110 priced between $1,200,000 and $2,200,000