53 Kingfisher Drive Diamond Creek VIC 3089
A home of quality and excellence53 Kingfisher Drive, Diamond Creek
Feature-packed and lavished with quality finishes throughout, you can choose from 3 spacious living zones and 4 inviting bedrooms. The gourmet kitchen showcases Caesar stone, quality appliances and butler's pantry, servicing the enclosed alfresco deck that ensures seamless indoor/outdoor living and entertaining. Abundant storage, a dream laundry and good-sized study add yet more appeal, while an integrated triple garage (with WC), security system and a long list of extras are certain to impress.
Within St Helena Secondary College zone, you're close to a choice of shops, schools, bus service, parks and walking trails. Be quick to make this one yours!
- Ex-display home (as new, never been lived in)
- Expansive family home in popular St Helena Secondary College zone
- Flexible design, 3 living zones, easy indoor/outdoor flow
- Renni gas log fire to family
- 3-way fridge draw to Butler's Pantry
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 powder rooms, study/5th bedroom
- Ducted heating/vacuum, refrigerated cooling
- CCTV security, alarm system, timber floors
- Separate drying room, off laundry
- Maintenance free garden
- Natural gas Beefeater BBQ and ducted rangehood
- Enclosed alfresco deck, landscaped family-friendly garden
- Triple garage, excellent storage, top convenience and more
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30/60/90 days
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Diamond Creek, VIC 3089 priced between $750,000 and $1,400,000