53 Glenmorgan Street Brunswick East VIC 3057
Impressive Proportions. Enticing Prospects53 Glenmorgan Street, Brunswick East
â¢ Side driveway to garage
â¢ Generous rear yard with room to extend (STCA)
â¢ Walk or cycle to Merri Creek trails and Ceres community park
â¢ Northcote High school zoning
â¢ Stroll to Lygon Street CafÃ©'s, and Nicholson and Lygon Street tram to the CBD.
Set in one of Brunswick East's premier tree lined streets; coveted for its family friendly spaces and easy access to parks, shops and trams, this 1920's weatherboard is a perfect partnership of position, proportions and potential. Lead light, high strapped ceilings, open fire places and Baltic pine floors enhance an interior comprising three bedrooms, retro bathroom, warm, welcoming eat-in kitchen and an enormous living zone opening to the garden.
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers
- Thu, 29th Sep 12:30PM – 1:00PM +
- Sat, 1st Oct 10:00AM – 10:30AM +
- Thu, 6th Oct 12:30PM – 1:00PM +
- Sat, 8th Oct 2:30PM – 3:00PM +
- Thu, 13th Oct 12:30PM – 1:00PM +
- Sat, 15th Oct 2:30PM – 3:00PM +
- Thu, 20th Oct 5:30PM – 6:00PM +
- Sat, 22nd Oct 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Sat, 22nd Oct 12:30PM +
- 1 Virtual Tour: Click to view
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Brunswick East, VIC 3057 priced between $670,000 and $1,240,000