53 Gagarra Street Eight Mile Plains QLD 4113
CLASSIC, ELEGANT 2-STOREY HOME IN IMPECCABLE LOCATION53 Gagarra Street, Eight Mile Plains
If you’re looking for a sturdy, solid family home with fantastic street appeal, this beautiful craftsman home is the ideal long term investment you’ve been searching for.
The location here is brilliantly suited to busy families with children of all ages. The area is surrounded by quality schools, big shopping centres, easy motorway access points, parks, restaurants and so much more. Better still, you can even walk to city buses and Warrigal Road State School within a few minutes.
Perfectly perched on a premium-sized 832m2 block with decent 21 meter frontage, (perfect if you want to rebuild far in the future or you may even have a possibility to subdivide it! Of course need to subject to council approval). The home has a classic, elegant appeal with lots of quality craftsman and European design features inside. Outside, the house presents immaculately and fits in beautifully with the other high quality luxurious homes in the street.
Inside you’ll love home much space this home encapsulates. Downstairs boasts a grand 5.1m high ceiling foyer, beautiful front lounge room with a gorgeous bay window looking out across the manicured front yard. Stylish black stone tiles line the hallway through to the gorgeous Tasmanian Oak kitchen, large casual living and dining spaces, and rustic built-in bar entertaining area.
Several plush living and lounge rooms provide an abundance of space to lounge around and relax, while outside features a huge undercover patio with a brick built-in BBQ. The patio is surrounded by thriving green gardens and is perfectly private for gatherings and parties.
Upstairs houses the spacious sleeping accommodation. The master retreat boasts a gorgeous balcony, walk-in wardrobe and quality ensuite for extra convenience. All 4 bedrooms has walk in wardrobes, the other 1 bedroom+ study have built-in wardrobes.
The home has a smart design which takes full advantage of the natural light in the mornings and afternoons, letting the golden warm sunlight fill the living areas.
Other great features about this property include:
- 832m2 with wide 21 meter street frontage, potential for subdivision, (subject to council approval)
- Huge 5bedroom + study, with two ensuite, 3 bathrooms, 4 toilets in total
- Downstairs ensuit has its own bathroom, walk in wardrobe, sliding door access, balcony, for older family or guest’s privacy
- Ducted air conditioning with 4 zones
- 10,000L water tank with pump
- Vacuum system
- Intercom & security systems
- Security screens
- Storage under the stairs
- Extra sewing room downstairs
- Fully dressed windows downstairs with elegant dual curtains
- 5.1m High ceiling foyer
- 2 rumpus rooms
- Walk-in pantry
- Study room with wardrobe (could be used as 6th bedroom)
- Most of the areas downstairs are double brick, very expensive to build, and very proud to have.
Set in such a highly popular area of Eight Mile Plains, this elegant home is a fantastic long term kingdom for your family. With so much personalised living space inside and out, so spaciously spread out, this home is guaranteed to cater for your ever need. Get in quick because unique homes like this are fast to sell!
THIS AUCTION WILL BE HELD ON SITE.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
- Sat, 22nd Oct 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Wed, 26th Oct 5:00PM – 5:30PM +
- Sat, 29th Oct 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Wed, 2nd Nov 5:00PM – 5:30PM +
- Sat, 5th Nov 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Sat, 12th Nov 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Sat, 5th Nov 11:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Eight Mile Plains, QLD 4113 priced between $600,000 and $1,110,000