53 Elwood Street Brighton VIC 3186
Period Perfection in Prized Location53 Elwood Street, Brighton
Upon grand leadlit entry, discover all 4 bedrooms zoned to the front, generous in scope and impossibly elegant. The main bedroom, in particular, is a stylistic triumph, boasting an ornamental open fireplace and an intricately decorative concave ceiling that is quite simply a work of art. This spectacular feature alone is worthy of an inspection.
Take advantage of a versatile space currently being used as a study before the home spectacularly opens up to reveal the spacious, sunlit comforts of open-plan living and dining. A luxe stone-topped kitchen featuring Ilve and Bosch appliances is perfect for entertaining on any chosen scale and an instantly inviting timber-backed retreat will keep the children occupied when family and friends drop by. An adjacent formal lounge with integrated period shelving is an immediately relaxing room.
Enjoy effortless flow outdoors to an al fresco timber deck attracting northern light, presenting a whole range of entertaining possibilities, formal or informal. There is a relaxed warmth at play here, both welcoming and family-friendly. Anchored by an established Jacaranda tree, an adjacent easy-care yard is bordered by majestically manicured hedges.
In a house alive with style and personality, the main bathroom stands out with a delightfully ornamental arch providing a memorable centrepiece to a decadent bath tub. The home offers the full complement of period features including soaring ceilings, decorative cornices, elaborate leadlight windows, an ornate open fireplace, intricate ceiling craftsmanship and bespoke light fittings and chandeliers.
Superbly set on one of Brighton’s most prized streets, this picture-perfect, immaculately presented home is only a short walk to the Bayside splendour of Kamesburgh Gardens, Bay Street and Martin Street village shopping, public transport options, a range of leading schools and the beach. Make plans to inspect with the whole family today!
* 4 large bedrooms, 3 with BIR
* Warm and spacious open-plan living and dining
* Entertainers’ kitchen with high-end Ilve and Bosch appliances, stone benchtops, island bench and tiled splashback
* Roomy home office/study
* Relaxed lounge room with integrated shelf/cabinetry
* Welcoming retreat with built-in shelving and cabinetry
* Chic, period-detailed bathroom featuring bath and separate shower
* Deluxe powder room with shower
* Large laundry with built-in shelving and benches
* Ducted heating and split-system heating and cooling units throughout
* Alarm system
* Period features include intricate leadlighting, an open fireplace, decorative high ceilings, bespoke light fittings
* Lock-up garage
* Stylish timber boards, plush carpets
* Entertainers’ timber deck with north-west orientation, easy-care lawn, established garden and cubby house
* Moments from schools, transport, shopping, parkland, restaurants
Property Code: 872
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Brighton, VIC 3186 priced between $1,800,000 and $3,300,000