52b Tain Street Applecross WA 6153
The Tower of Luxury on Tain52b Tain Street, Applecross
Perfectly positioned among the Jacarandas of Applecross and only a stone's throw away from countless amenities is a custom built home that pleases all of the senses, it's 52B Tain Street. When a building family are the masterminds of their own castle you can be sure that every detail was thoroughly considered. This green title property was meticulously designed by architect Shayne Le Roy, and brought to life by Merendino Homes in 2014. An unparalleled benchmark for luxury and quality, all in an area that has been sought after for decades.
As you step out of your luxury car and walk down the catwalk to approach a light-filled entry foyer, you might be reminded of the last time you stayed in a Five Star hotel. A well-dressed doorman welcoming you inside would really suit this modern industrial style doorway, but believe it or not, this isn't the Sofitel, this is your home. Streams of natural light kiss every inch of a designer open plan kitchen, dining and living room, feeding onto a modern outdoor expanse ideal for entertaining. The combination of marble and stone bench tops, with premium appliances integrated into fine cabinetry makes this kitchen practical and truly memorable. A significant dining space can easily accommodate 12 dinner guests while palettes of marble and polished concrete pair with the minimalist fireplace in the living area perfectly.
When celebrations are in order your chic indoor haven opens up onto an outdoor wonderland, complete with a heated pool, grassy expanse and full marble outdoor kitchen. You even have your own citrus tree to keep stocks high when everyone is over for a drink and barbecue by the pool. Also on the ground floor, a fully equipped theatre room keeps everyone entertained and a guest bedroom with powder room access is near the entrance and doubles as a home office, an ideal setup for running a business from home.
Upstairs three comfortable bedrooms boast built-in robes and share a lavish bathroom. A grand master suite features a hotel inspired marble ensuite with dual vanities, impeccable porcelain tiling, contemporary cabinetry and premium fittings all seamlessly flowing from your slumberly cove. When the kids are fast asleep Mum and Dad can enjoy a glass of wine on their private balcony overlooking a quiet street speckled with violet flowers from the Jacaranda trees.
The home at 52B Tain Street will take your breath away and is ready to be a tower of timeless luxury for its next lucky family.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Architecturally designed by Shayne Le Roy, built by Merendino Homes in 2014.
- 537sqm green title block.
- One guest room, three secondary bedrooms with built-in robes, one master suite with ensuite and balcony.
- Guest room doubles as home office with powder room access.
- Luxurious open plan kitchen featuring marble/stone bench tops, integrated appliances, fine cabinetry.
- Expansive dining area can easily accommodate 12 guests.
- Comfortable living area with gas fireplace.
- Alfresco with fully equipped marble outdoor kitchen, heated lap pool and grassed area.
- Media room with coffered ceilings and Sonos stereo system throughout living areas.
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout.
- Video intercom, security system and cameras.
- Double garage with storage plus drive through access for a third car.
LOCATION IN BRIEF:
- Approx. 15 minute drive to the CBD.
- Approx. 850m to the Swan River.
- Approx. 2 minute drive from the Applecross Village.
- Approx. 500m from Riseley Street Cafes, Bars, Restaurants, Pharmacy, supermarket and other amenities.
- Approx. 5 minute drive to Garden City Shopping Centre.
- Approx. 550m from St. Benedict's School.
- Approx. 2 minute drive to Applecross Primary School.
- Approx. 500m from Gairloch Reserve, Applecross Hawks Football Club.
- Sat, 29th Oct 2:00PM +
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Gas Heating
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Pay TV
- Pool (In Ground)
- Remote Garage
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Secure Parking
- Split System Heating
- Vacuum System
Other FeaturesAir Conditioning, Alfresco Living, Dining, Ducted Vacuum System, Ensuite, Entrance Hall
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Applecross, WA 6153 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,000,000