52a Tudor Avenue South Riverton WA 6148
Stylish, spacious and secure home52a Tudor Avenue South, Riverton
With light-filled main living spaces flowing out the delightful entertainers' retreat, this is the perfect place to move in and enjoy all the home has to offer whilst creating a lifetime of family memories.
This is a home that not only has an emphasis on space and style, it also a home with a neutral colour palette, easy care gardens plus the added comfort of security with the front electric gate, intercom & alarm.
Other reasons why you'll love this home:
- Sun-filled open plan living with built in projector & screen
- Superb kitchen overlooking main living area, with big social breakfast bar', glass splash back & quality appliances
- The separate theatre or games room is the perfect retreat to relax and enjoy a quiet drink from the built in bar
- Master bedroom features a wall of built in mirrored robes, en-suite bathroom with double vanities & shower plus separate toilet
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built in robes, 4th bedroom or home office, family bathroom with bath & separate toilet
- Ducted reverse cycle & zoned air-conditioning
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- 456sqm rear survey-strata lot
- Rossmoyne high school zone
Viewing will not disappoint! Be sure to take a walk through on with our virtual tour
For Sale by Open Negotiation **
6pm, Monday 9th October 2017
(Seller reserves the right to sell prior)
Contact: Natalie Hatton 0421 232 274 | [email protected]
Full information and offer document pack available on request
** This home is being offered for sale using the new, innovative and unique Open Negotiation method of sale, providing a completely open, transparent and fair process for buyers to purchase property. Please contact Natalie Hatton today for further information regarding this exciting new method.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Riverton, WA 6148 priced between $490,000 and $910,000