520/38 Warner Street Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
Massive 150sqm Apartment With Soaring 3 Metre Ceilings!520/38 Warner Street, Fortitude Valley
The seller is motivated for a result, on or before Friday 3rd November. To be very clear, he will sell prior to.
Open the front door, and you know straight away that this apartment is steeped in style. It has been tastefully renovated, yet authentically original, paying respect to and retaining the building's Art Deco architecture, heritage and organic charm. Modern contemporary interiors, neutral ageless colour schemes and high quality fixtures ensure even the most astute buyers are satisfied. Don't miss your opportunity to own and live within one of Brisbane's most prestigious and iconic history soaked homes.
This residence features:
* Supersize floor area of 152sqm, approximately double the size of new apartments
* High vaulted 4.5m ceilings with exposed original beams and columns of yesteryear
* Prominent corner aspect with trapezoidal floor plan fanning out to capitalise on wrap around windows
* 5 large original Art Deco windows spilling light and breeze throughout the apartment
* Choice of multiple expansive open plan light and airy living areas
* Sunken lounge and dining room flowing seamlessly into the kitchen
* Two king size bedrooms, fully separated at opposite ends of the house for privacy
* Master bedroom featuring a large walk-in robe and ensuite
* Second bedroom featuring a large built-in robe
* 2 designer bathrooms, each with their own bathtub
* Brand new carpet and underlay all throughout
* Freshly painted from top to bottom, from the lofty ceilings down to the skirting boards
* Freshly sanded and varnished original Tasmanian Oak timber floors from the McWhirters days
* New kitchen cabinetry
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel gas cooktop
* New air-conditioning in the living areas
* Large separate study/office
* Purpose built internal laundry room with clothes dryer
* Spacious covered double glazed sunroom balcony, perfect for entertaining
* Very generous storage space, including dedicated linen cupboard
* Views over the City, Fortitude Valley and Mt Cootha
* Rooftop terrace with BBQ areas
* Access via 3 oversized lifts, able to accommodate the largest of furniture including king beds
* Great security with swipe card access and 24/7 recorded video surveillance
* Secure car accommodation
* Open-to-the-sky internal courtyard for cross ventilation and sophisticated ambience
Unit 520 was the showcase New York style apartment at the time the former McWhirters department store was converted into these very tightly held residences. Allow yourself to be set apart from the confines of todays' basic new build boxes, and step inside this unique, immersive and rare offering. McWhirters has long been the home for many affluent families and well known celebrities. This apartment will not be on the market for long.
If only the floors could talk, the stories you'd hear would be awe inspiring and breathtaking. Many a discerning shopper from the bygone 19th century has walked throughout the makings of your home.
Perhaps the greatest asset to the space is the layout. Two massive bedrooms, both with their own bathrooms, are situated at opposite ends of the apartment, creating a sense of both liveability and privacy for day to day living. The enormous versatile living areas share 3 large Art Deco windows for cross ventilation and light.
With the City, transport hubs, bars and restaurants on your doorstep, a rooftop deck to take advantage of and a phenomenal apartment to enjoy, this is as the title states, an absolute stunner. This sun drenched apartment is a home that will continue to improve with age. An inspection is an absolute must. McWhirters will always be tightly held, and with the owner keen for a timely result. Please call me without delay.
This property will be going to Auction on Friday 3rd November, 10:30am at Ray White Corporate, 111 Eagle Street CBD, if not SOLD prior.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006 priced between $420,000 and $780,000