52 Riseley Street Ardross WA 6153
ENTERTAINERS DELIGHT52 Riseley Street, Ardross
- Two bathrooms
- Loads of storage cupboards
- Block size 663sqm
- Two separate living areas
- Theatre room/second living room
- Fully equipped kitchen and formal meals area
- Study & NBN
- Two sun deck areas
- Below ground well maintained pool, Easterly facing
- Highly polished Blackbutt wood floors
- Ducted reverse cycle air-con
- Refurbished in 2010/2011
- Double remote garage
- The block includes Bore water on site
- Parking for 8 cars, 2 in the double remotely opened garage, and 6 off street
- Walking distance to Ardross Primary School and Applecross High School
- Garden City is a short distance away
- Shirley Strickland Reserve parkland round the corner
- Golden cross café strip is a short walk away which offers Il Ciao, Divine Indian Restaurant, Bad Apples Bar and C15 Espresso to name a few.
The residence features 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. The main bedroom and ensuite with walk-in dressing room are located in the front part of the home, away from the other 3 double bedrooms which are located at the back of the property. A study is also located in this part of the home with a delightful view of the secluded front garden. All bedrooms are located close to the main living area.
The residence features a formal lounge with open views to the front as well as providing access out to a decked area at the rear, fabulous for entertaining and enjoying the sparking below ground pool and views beyond to the tree lined vista.
The kitchen boasts quality fitted appliances and a large walk in pantry, with views to the pool area to watch over the kids as they play. An open plan dining and family room area lead off the kitchen. A large theatre room/second living area which boasts a state of the art theatre system and surround sound built in speaker system, can be found off the kitchen and meals area, accessed via a few steps to a lower level. This fantastic room also features double door access to a further sun deck and beyond to the below ground pool and rear yard.
The remaining bedrooms are located on the lower part of the home and include a family bathroom with a bath, separate shower and powder room. On this level the property also offers a large laundry.
The home was refurbished in 2010 with solid highly polished wood floors through the living areas, refurbished bathrooms and kitchen.
The property boasts double remote garage for 2 cars with ample parking for a further 6 cars. There is ample storage with a large under deck storage area in the rear yard.
With easy access to private schooling and the Kwinana freeway, this home is ideally located for all your needs.
Council Rates: $2018.60 pa
Water Rates: $243.68 every 2 months
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Pool (In Ground)
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Living Areas
Other Featuresbath,close to parklands,close to schools,close to shops,close to transport,formal lounge,internal laundry,modern bathroom,modern kitchen,garden
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ardross, WA 6153 priced between $610,000 and $1,130,000