52 Maculata Drive Chapel Hill QLD 4069
ELEVATED WITH WINGS - FLYING HIGH IN CHAPEL HILL !52 Maculata Drive, Chapel Hill
This executive home, on a generous 756 m2 block, has an abundance of cleverly designed multiple living areas affording everyone space to call their own.
Additionally, the home has excellent potential for further development of the extensive footprint with a covered area (legal height) downstairs easily developed (STCA) into a large home studio or retreat.
The light filled, family room, dining and kitchen occupy one wing of the home along with a 'parent's retreat' comprising master bedroom, walk through robe and en-suite.
Leading off the Kitchen area is a timber deck with a fabulous uninterrupted Mt Coot- tha outlook which offers a perfect entertaining area. Below this an additional covered al fresco area which has fulfilled many functions from games area to extended family casual dining. Relax on these decks all year round and enjoy the quiet prestige location and view both by day and at night.
In the second wing are 3 further bedrooms and study with own entry, a large family bathroom, separate WC and a laundry with drying area access. The Study is also located in this wing past the tall double entry doors.
Ceiling heights throughout the home range from 2.7 metres to 4 metres and accentuate the sense of light and spaciousness throughout this stunning home while the extensive windows allow for the cross ventilation of cooling breezes.
* Plantation shutters perfectly complement tall, vertical windows and architectural features
* 4 lovely bedrooms in two separate wings, with study on entry level
* 2 modern bathrooms, including en-suite, and a separate powder room
* Kitchen with caesar stone tops, Smeg appliances and pantry
* Air-conditioning, Central vacuum, security grilles / sensors, extensive storage and many practical features plus the potential to add a home studio
* Perfect decorative order throughout
* Current excellent Building & Pest report available
* Low maintenance, mature gardens, fully landscaped
* Double carport and space for extra vehicle or motorhome
* Glorious Mt- Coot-tha views
* Room for pool if required
* NBN connected
A truly excellent quality home in a superb location close to Indooroopilly Shopping Town and Kenmore shops, prestige schools and Mt-Coot-tha with extensive natural amenities, parks, bikeways, easy freeway access and only 10 Km from Brisbane CBD.
Families will delight in the space, astute buyers will value the position and quality real estate.
Only an inspection will truly do this home justice! For your added enjoyment, I have arranged for the talented Sven Roehrs, an Opera Tenor and member of the Brisbane Choral to perform at the viewing.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Chapel Hill, QLD 4069 priced between $600,000 and $1,110,000