52 Belgrave Street Cremorne NSW 2090
The Total Package - Free-standing, Low-maintenance & Convenient52 Belgrave Street, Cremorne
Freshly painted and well-maintained throughout, the spacious open-plan living area is floored in timber floorboards and opens out to the terrace and private courtyard garden. The large modern kitchen is united by granite benchtops creating a practical breakfast bar, ideal for everyday use and easy entertaining. Elevated north facing windows above the staircase bring in an abundance of natural light into the living area as well as the loft-style master bedroom. Oversized and complete with a private ensuite, the master bedroom also boasts built-in robes and ample room for a study nook or lounging area.
Footsteps from some of the North Shore's best cafes, restaurants and bars with supermarkets, banks and specialty retailers also just metres away, this quality home is the total package. Close to popular schools and parks whilst just minutes to the city by bus or car, discover the unrivalled convenience of leafy Cremorne living.
- Light-filled open-plan living and dining, supremely spacious with terrace access
- Granite kitchen with Smeg dishwasher and Westinghouse oven and cooktop
- Loft-style master bedroom with built-ins and ensuite, north facing 2nd bedroom
- Bathroom featuring marble floor tiles, frameless shower and laundry facilities
- Leafy entertaining courtyard, wraparound garden and north facing clothes line
- Timeless timber floors, modern downlights, air-conditioning and gas bayonet
- Torrens Title, invaluable carport and excellent storage options throughout
- Handy to Cammeray Golf Club, tennis courts, playgrounds and Primrose Park
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Cremorne, NSW 2090 priced between $900,000 and $1,800,000