52 Acacia Avenue Waratah West 2298 NSW
Charming Home on Large Parcel of Land
This charming weatherboard and tile home is set back from the street ensuring a sense of privacy and tranquillity and features bright, sunlit rooms with timber floors and an elevated rear deck, perfect for hosting parties and barbeques. Attractive to first home buyers and savvy investors, it's placed on a large parcel with a stunning leafy outlook, reminiscent of living in the treetops.
The home benefits from three bedrooms and open plan living spaces with masses of surrounding windows, while the combined lounge and dining area flows seamlessly to both the kitchen and the timber deck. The garden allows for side access and has mature plants and a handy lawn locker for extra storage.
Set in a convenient, central location, the home is only minutes to numerous parks, the Mater Hospital and The University of Newcastle. It enjoys excellent transport links and easy access to arterial roads, local schools and shops, in addition to being only 10 minutes to the CBD and beaches.
- Bright weatherboard and tile home with leafy outlook
- Three bedrooms with a private leafy outlook from each
- Open plan lounge and dining space surrounded by windows
- Dining flows to the kitchen and covered, elevated deck
- Fabulous entertainers' deck overlooks the large garden
- Timber flooring, handy lawn locker for extra storage
- Minutes to University of Newcastle and Mater Hospital
- Easy access to schools, transport, the CBD and beaches
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Waratah West, NSW 2298 priced between $280,000 and $510,000